August 14

Term 3 Week 5 Science Project (mould)

Science

(Mould)

During the last 2 weeks we been learning about mould and what makes it grow best.

All groups chose a different location with either damp or dry bread. My group chose a dark/warm place with a damp bread. In the first week it had lots of mould and the bread got a little bit decayed.  It looked gross.

In week 2 we had even more mould in all different colours, shapes and sizes. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

🙂     

Posted August 14, 2015 by cepsran0012 in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Hello, My name is Sneha and I am a primary school student in Grade 5. My hobbies: dancing, singing, games, hairstyling... Favorite subjects: maths, science, english, reading, ICT... Family: mum, dad, brother and me Favorite colour: pink, purple and blue. So, that's a bit about me so please be sure to check out my blog pages and if you have time please send a comment or reply. You can also send me feedback on what I can improve on as well as any suggestions on what to post on my blog. All of your messages will be put to good use in my blog entries as well as other things. THANKS FOR READING :)